Peak Sport Products Co., Limited (“Peak Sport” or “the Company”) is a leading branded sportswear company in China and is primarily engaged in designing, manufacturing and distributing sports products (including footwear, apparel and accessories) under the “PEAK” brand. PEAK opened an office in Los Angeles under PEAK Sports USA & launched products in the U.S. in 2011.
As one of the pioneers in the sportswear industry in China, the Chairman of Peak Sport, Mr. Xu Jingnan, started his OEM business on footwear products in 1988 and established the “PEAK” brand in 1991. The Company was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1968.HK) on 29 September 2009.
Peak Sport possesses an efficient and ubiquitous network of authorized retail outlets across the first, second and third tiers cities in China. These retail outlets are owned and operated either by the Company’s distributors or retail outlet operators. As at 30 June 2015, the number of authorized retail outlets in China reached 6,011. The Company also exports its products to over 70 countries. In the first half of 2015, approximately 80.9% and 19.1% of the Company’s sales revenue was derived from the China market and the international market respectively.
The Company promotes “PEAK” as an international and professional brand through associations with various international renowned promotion partners and provision of products with premium functionality and performance. Some of these promotion partners include Fédération Internationale de Basketball (FIBA), Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) and Stanković Cup, etc.
PEAK has home stadium sponsorship with 3 NBA teams that include the Houston Rockets, the San Antonio Spurs & the Miami Heat.
PEAK endorses 11 NBA players: Tony Parker of the San Antonio Spurs, Dwight Howard of the Houston Rockets, George Hill of the Indiana Pacers, Lou Williams of the Los Angeles Lakers, Anthony Morrow of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Carl Landry of the Philadelphia 76ers, Miles Plumlee of the Milwaukee Bucks, Beno Udrih of the Miami Heat, Kyle Singler of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Chase Budinger of the Phoenix Suns & Andrew Nicholson of the Orlando Magic.
- 1989,the first pair of PEAK shoes was born.
- 1993, PEAK registered its trademark worldwide.
- 1995, PEAK’s factory was authenticated by ISO9002.
- 2005 to 2008, PEAK became the merchandising sponsor to FIBA Europe All-Star Game.
- 2005, PEAK also started the international strategy. When PEAK hit the international markets, PEAK products were well accepted by all sports consumers.
- End of 2005, PEAK established home stadium sponsorship with the NBA Houston Rockets.
- September 2006, Shane Battier (former Houston Rockets player) became the first PEAK endorsed player.
- November 2007, PEAK became the official marketing partner with NBA China.
- August 2008, PEAK signs NBA player Jason Kidd of the Dallas Mavericks.
- 2009, PEAK became a strategic partner and proud sponsor of the New Zealand national basketball team.
- 2009, PEAK went public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx Stock code: 1968)
- 2010, PEAK Sport’s Spokespersons – Ron Artest and Sasha Vujacic Led the Lakers to the 16th Championship, Enhanced PEAK Sport’s Brand Awareness in the Domestic and Overseas Markets, and Proved the Quality of Peak’s Products Reaching the Highest International Standards.
- October 2010, PEAK’s First Tennis Spokesperson – Olga Govortsova Won the Championship Title in Women’s Doubles at China Open Tennis Tournament, Fully Demonstrated the Balance between Masculinity and Femininity of Peak Brand
- 2011, PEAK launched its U.S. headquarters in Los Angeles California.
- 2011, Peak Spokesperson Jason Kidd Helped Dallas Mavericks Win NBA Championship, Enhanced Peak’s Brand Recognition Worldwide and Demonstrated World-Class Quality of Peak’s Products.
- 2011, PEAK signs NBA player Anthony Morrow of the New Jersey Nets, NBA player C.J. Watson of the Chicago Bulls & NBA player Sam Young of the Memphis Grizzlies.
- February 2012, PEAK signs NBA player Andrew Goudelock of the Los Angeles Lakers & NBA player Jeremy Tyler of the Golden State Warriors.
- June 2012, PEAK’s Spokesperson Shane Battier Helped Miami Heat to Win NBA Championship, PEAK Achieved the Fourth Consecutive NBA Championship.
- November 2012 PEAK signs Sponsorship Agreement with German Basketball Federation to expand global market.
- December 2012, PEAK signs Sponsorship Agreement with Toronto Raptors to expand North-American market.
- 2013, PEAK signs NBA player Tony Parker of the San Antonio Spurs.
- June 2013, PEAK’s Spokesperson Shane Battier Helps Miami Heat Win 2013 NBA Championship, Peak Represented in Fifth Consecutive NBA Championship.
- September 2013, PEAK’s spokesperson Tony Parker led the French National Basketball Team to win 2013 FIBA European Basketball Championship and earned MVP title.
- 2014, PEAK-Sponsored Tony Parker Led San Antonio Spurs to NBA Championship Title -The Sixth Consecutive Year with a Peak-Sponsored NBA Champion.
- 2015, PEAK signs Eight-Time NBA All-Star Dwight Howard of the Houston Rockets. Pushes forward its “Star Strategy” and Strengthens its leading position in basketball sector.
- October 2015, PEAK signs NBA player Lou Williams of the Los Angeles Lakers.
PEAK believes that everyone is a “player” in life, and no matter for fun, competition or health, everyone CAN PLAY. Sports create a domain where boundaries are broken, limits are tested and life is slowed to a defining step and a defining second. The level of game is not what matters. PEAK believes the power is simply “TO PLAY”.
To facilitate the development of global sports brand and to provide premium products and services for the betterment of human health.
PEAK SPORT NEW ZEALAND
Unit 1 Number 8B (Corner of Plunket Ave & Keith Hay Drive)
Keith Hay Drive Manukau Auckland
Mon – Fri: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 4:00pm